Professional Development Workshops
All of our professional development sessions are innovative and research-based, and cater to professionals working with early childhood students or elementary-aged children. Our museum staff provides quality enrichment training for teachers to help improve their skills and grow their knowledge base.
July 27- I Wonder?: Critical Thinking for Children
July 28- Mad About Math
July 29- How Does Your Garden Grow?
July 30- Wild About Reading
July 31- Cool School Tools: Development for Paraprofessionals & Homeschool Educators (NO CEU’s)
Don’t take it from us, take it from the teachers! Take a look at these comments from teachers about MCM Professional Development Workshops:
- “Best workshop I’ve ever been to!”
- “Other workshops will have a high standard to live up to compared to today’s experience!”
- “I can actually apply the concepts I learned today.”
- “Relatable to many content areas.”
- “I liked the encouragement of the use of technology.”