Educator Advisory Board
We are excited to announce our 2015 Educator Advisory Board. This group of experienced and qualified leaders in the Mississippi school district will help to advance the mission of the MCM by committing their expertise to the current and future work of the MCM Education and Programs departments.
Educator Advisory Board Members
- Rev. Dr. Martha Alexander- CEO, Leadership Next Generation Plus, Inc.
- Harriet Matthews- Retired Arts Educator
- Buck Cooper- Middle School Technology Integrationist, St. Andrew’s Episcopal School
- Cecily McNair- Director, Mississippi Teacher Center
- Michael Cormack- CEO, Barksdale Reading Institute
- Nicole H. Menotti- Ed.S., Principal, Spann Elementary
- Gwenda Purnell- Math Consultant
- Limeul Eubanks- Education Specialist Senior, MS Department of Education
- Terri Ford- Teacher, Mississippi School for the Blind
- Debby Renfroe- Early Childhood Educator, Founding Board Member, Excel by 5, Inc.
- Ellen Ruffin- Curator, DeGrummond Children’s Literature Collection
- Dr. Cathy Gaston- Friends of Children of Mississippi, Inc.
- Blair Hammon- Teacher, Eastside Elementary
- London Thompson- Retired Teacher
- Dr. Gail Hammond- Retired Gifted Education Teacher
- Rhoda Yoder- Assistant Principal, Northwest Magnet IB Middle School, Jackson Public Schools
- Shelley White- Former Science Teacher
- Tarance Hart- Ph.D.,Division Director, Mississippi Teacher Center, Mississippi Department of Education
- Stacey Donaldson- NBCT, Teacher Academy Instructor, Career Development Center
Top row (L-R) Chavanne McDonald, Terri Ford, Stacey Donaldson, and Martha Alexander. Bottom Row (L-R) Rhoda Yoder, Shelley White, Nicole Menotti, Limeul Eubanks.
(Not Pictured-Buck Cooper, Michael Cormack, Cathy Gaston, Blair Hammon, Gail Hammond, Harriet Matthews, Cecily McNair, Gwenda Purnell, Debby Renfroe, Ellen Ruffin, London Thompson, and Tarance Hart)