Special Thanks to Our Mississippi Children’s Museum Partners
MCM Partners are giving children of Mississippi an even brighter future through a venue that will entertain them as well as educate them about the lifelong benefits of planning now for their future.
Who are MCM Partners?
A volunteer organization, with members throughout Mississippi, committed to help promote and financially support MCM.
MCM Young Partners provides an opportunity for young professionals, ages 21-35, to connect with others interested in volunteering to help plan and produce MCM Partners events that support the museum and assist the museum through volunteering.
What do MCM Partners and Young Partners do?
- Plan and staff annual fundraisers and/or designated special events (Ignite the Night & Once upon a Fall Festival)
- Collectively present a financial gift to MCM as funds become available
- Increase community awareness of MCM and related special event
- Promote MCM and grow its membership throughout the state of Mississippi and the Southeast
- Refine current projects and explore new opportunities
- Continue to develop and strengthen the Youth Ambassadors Council program
Why do MCM Partners exist?
To support MCM and the education of every child in Mississippi.
What benefits do MCM Partners members receive?
- An investment in shaping Mississippi’s future–our children
- 10% discount off MCM memberships, merchandise purchased in the Louis LeFleur’s Trading Post and 10% discount off facility rental (excluding birthday parties)
- Have the privilege of nominating Youth Ambassadors annually
- MCM Partners Newsletter
- Opportunity to network with other professionals
- Access to mentor relationships and development of organizational planning and management skills.
Be on the look out for our next MCM Partners Newsletter!
*If you have forgotten the password for the membership directory or have not received your welcome packet, please contact us.
How can you nominate a Youth Ambassador?
- MCM Partners may nominate one student each year, in addition to their own eligible children/grandchildren.
- Nominees need to be current 8th, 9th, 10th or 11th grade students and must be Mississippi residents.
- Nominees should have a strong desire to serve the Mississippi Children’s Museum.
- Nominations are not necessary for current active Youth Ambassadors.
- We encourage nominations from outside the Jackson Metro area!