MCM Partners are giving children of Mississippi an even brighter future through a venue that will entertain them as well as educate them about the lifelong benefits of planning now for their future. For more information, e-mail MCM’s Fundraising Events/Partners Coordinator or call 601.709.8971.
Who are MCM Partners?
A volunteer organization, with members throughout Mississippi, committed to help promote and financially support MCM.
MCM Young Partners provides an opportunity for young professionals, ages 21-35, to connect with others interested in volunteering to help plan and produce MCM Partners events that support the museum and assist the museum through volunteering.
In order to receive the Neon Nights Partner Discount, please contact Kristie Tabor directly at 601-709-8971.
All MCM Partners memberships begin June 1 and end May 31 of the following year.
What do MCM Partners and Young Partners do?
- Plan and staff annual fundraisers and/or designated special events (Ignite the Night & Once upon a Fall Festival)
- Collectively present a financial gift to MCM as funds become available
- Increase community awareness of MCM and related special event
- Promote MCM and grow its membership throughout the state of Mississippi and the Southeast
- Refine current projects and explore new opportunities
- Continue to develop and strengthen the Youth Ambassadors Council program
Why do MCM Partners exist?
To support MCM and the education of every child in Mississippi.
What benefits do MCM Partners members receive?
- An investment in shaping Mississippi’s future–our children
- 10% discount off MCM memberships, merchandise purchased in the Louis LeFleur’s Trading Post and 10% discount off facility rental (excluding birthday parties)
- Have the privilege of nominating Youth Ambassadors annually
- MCM Partners Newsletter
- Opportunity to network with other professionals
- Access to mentor relationships and development of organizational planning and management skills.
The MCM Partners Winter Newsletter is here! Check it out and share with a friend.
*If you have forgotten the password for the membership directory or have not received your welcome packet, please contact us.
How can you nominate a Youth Ambassador?
- MCM Partners may nominate one student each year using this form. One student is nominated per MCM Partner membership. Children and grandchildren of MCM partners are eligible.
- Nominees need to be upcoming 10th or 11th grade students and must be Mississippi residents.
- Nominees should have a strong desire to serve the Mississippi Children’s Museum.
- Nominations are not necessary for current active Youth Ambassadors.
- We encourage nominations from outside the Jackson Metro area!
- Deadline for all nomination forms for the 2015-2016 school year must be sent to MCM’s Fundraising Event/Partner’s Coordinator by May 15, 2015. All nominations received after this date will be considered for the following 2016-2017 school year.